12 March 2014

Spring/Summer Cosmetic Bags! : Wish List

Im not sure if it is because Spring is getting closer and closer and so many cute new things are coming out, or if I just have a new mindset towards makeup/cosmetic bags but I recently have become slightly obsessed! So I thought it would be a good time to share my favorites that I have found with you! Well, not all my favorites because then this would break a world record for longest blog post! lolz. I decided to really narrow down my list and I have come up with  top 7 (weird number I know.… )

First I am going to start with Forever 21 :


This is the Romantic Rose Midsize Cosmetic Bag Lately I have been drawn to floral prints, which normally isn't like me but when I saw this I fell in love! I like that it is a really pale minty colored background because that makes the flowers pop! The outside of it is cotton fabric, so I would worry that it might get dirty easily … It is listed as a medium size bag for $6.80 and is approximately 4.5" height x 7.5" width x 4.5" depth. Depending on the size of your handbag this would be perfect to put makeup in for touchups if you are going to be out  of the house all day, or even as a really cute pen pouch!



This next one is called Pastel Geo Travel Cosmetic Case and it would be perfect for traveling (guess I didn't need to tell you that based on the name ^.^ ) on a weekend trip! It has two pockets, which makes me happy because sometimes I don't like throwing everything into one pouch and having to search through it all to find one thing. And I just love the pastel colors with the bold triangle print. When it is closed it is 5" height x 8.5" width x 2" depth and is sold for $8.80


The last one at this shop is the Spotted Midsize Cosmetic Bag that I was also really drawn to because of the colors! They are bright and perfect for summer! The only thing I would change about this bag would be to swap out the gold zipper for a silver one (but thats just personal preference). Its size is good to throw in a purse or jut to carry by itself for a day at the beach (if you live near the beach … ) 5.75" height x 8.5" width x 3" depth and only costs $7.80


Moving on to Urban Outfitters



This bag may not be covered in bright colors or a super bold geometric pattern, but it is still super cute because it is covered in a fun little animal print with bits of color here and there! their are cats riding horses, squirrels dancing with rabbits, tigers playing guitars, and even cows walking birds on a leash! Its main zip compartment is expandable, and it even has an outside zip pocket! It is abut 9.5" in length and 6" tall. It runs a little on the pricier side for a makeup bag at 42 buckaroos ($42.00) but it is just so darn cute!


Next up is another travel but also an everyday throw-in-a-purse bag from Ulta!


This is the Sweetly Surprised 4pc Train Case and is an awesome value for $37.00!
Finding one really cute makeup bag is nice, but finding 4-in-1 is out of this world! You can organise and fit the three smaller ones into the train case or for a weekend trip just use the pink half-size train case, and you can even use the smaller ones to toss into your purse! The size of the clear bag is 8.75 x 6.25 x 6.0.


The sixth one is from Bed Bath & Beyond, which I wouldn't normally think sold these types of things (for some odd reason)!


Lets face it I picked these for Spring/Summer because of the cute nautical theme! They come as a set priced at $19.99! The Navy with red-orange polka dots measures 8.25" L x 3" W x 6.25" H and the smaller green bag with rope and sail boats measures 6.25" L x 2.75" W x 4.25" H.

The last bag I am going to share with you is from H&M :


I do not know what it is about this year or maybe just this season, but I am drawn to things that I normally would just walk right past! I am loving these clear makeup bags and how you can see everything in them even if it just looks like one big jumbled mess. I also wouldn't normally go for anything with a brass-y or copper accent on it but, to me this bag is perfection. it is a very decent size at 7 3/4 x 11 in. and is very affordable listed at just $6.95!

I hope you guys liked this wish list type post and if you have any makeup/cosmetic bag picks for Spring and Summer I would love to see them so leave a link in the comments or tweet me! And as always let me know what you would like to see up here soon! There is currently a poll at the top of the website!

Next up is my first review! so keep your eyes peeled for that sometime towards the end of this week or beginning of next!!



Ashton
                x



1 comment:

  1. Gave you a follow! Your blog looks lovely, I cannot wait to start reading some posts! x

    ReplyDelete