19 March 2014

Spring/Summer Clothes & Shoes : Wish List!

Lets face it, with the internet so in-our-faces every waking moment we are all bound to do some online window shopping (or as I call it online screen shopping ^.^ ) We have multiple tabs open to our favorite shops and have a full cart in each one … but how often do we actually buy all of the carts full of goodies (without editing them down to a few products so that the price isn't below a certain goal you have set for yourself)?

So today, since spring is two days away, I decided that I am going to share that pre-checkout stage of online shopping. You know, that stage where you are teetering back and forth on if you want to actually buy or if you actually need these things…

I picked a couple of the stores I often find myself shopping at online and want to share things that I think are good for Spring/Summer or things that are just plain cute and I have been unable to stop thinking about!



Kimchi Blue Sparrow T-Strap Sandal $34.00



These are perfect for warm weather! I think that the metallic adds a little oomph to any outfit and these could go with just about anything! 


(They do ship worldwide!)

Yogi Curling Hair Wand Pink
Yogi Curling Hair Wand: £61.28 or $101.21

I've been looking at curling irons for a while now. I have never really considered getting one because I have naturally curly hair (but not the good kind … the kind that does whatever it wants and is not easy to manage) I recently found out about Hairtrade and thought I would have a look at their website.  The Yogi hair wand produces long lasting curls and waves whilst leaving the hair in ultimate condition. It is lightweight, quick and easy to use with its extra long 360 degree swivel cable.And its pink! hehe pink isn't my favorite color, but it is up there in the list so thats an added bonus! 






Lace Top $14.95 

Even though its black, which normally people want to stay away from in the warmer months, it would be really cute if you know your not going to be outside all day or for a bonfire at night! The sleeves and the side panels are lace which provides that 'flirty or girly' vibe! It also comes in plain colors, if your not much of a floral print type person :)



I really like this because its not a close fit so it won't be uncomfortable outside on a hot day, and because who can resist the classic black on white polka dot print?! It can go with black shorts, jean shorts, or skinny jeans! (light or dark wash)
Denim Shorts $24.95

These are pretty much just a general choice of jean shorts. But the belt is cute and sort of adds that care free feel of Summer!





Normally Im not one for dresses, but this is too cute. Ive said it before in my Spring/Summer cosmetic bag wish list post, that I'm also normally not attracted to floral prints either but apparently in 2014 my tastes are changing. 



I saw these and they just screamed 'pick me!' I am not sure if I would even wear these with shoes/out of my house. I am one of those people that doesn't like to wear shoes in the house, but I don't like to walk around barefoot either … I have a very extensive and colorful sock collection lol. 


I saw a sweater at Target the other week and I keep wondering If I should go any buy it… 


Mossimo Supply Co. Junior's Graphic Sweatshirt $19.99

This is a really pretty pink rust color that would look good on anyone! the bike graphic is really cute and this would be perfect to wear on those cold summer nights!


I hope you liked seeing some of my Spring/Summer clothing picks! I hope I get my hands on some of them soon! lol 

But I also want to know what your Spring and Summer clothing picks are, leave me some links in the comments!


Until next time!

Ashton
                       x

2 comments:

  1. If you buy me any of the last 6 things I will be ultimately happy forever. Love the jumper from Target, and that dress. And I usually end up loving most things from H&M <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/cyprus-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about those things!! I have recently been getting more and more obsessed with H&M ang love those tops!

    ReplyDelete