09 March 2014

Get to know me tag! 21 Questions




I hope you guys enjoyed getting a small look into my makeup collection and storage in my last post! But as we are still getting to know one another I set out on a quest across the internet looking for ways to let you all get to know me a little better. Whilst I was on this quest I came across a  blog called Holly's Secrets  and a while back she did a post that has the same title as this one … 'Get to know me tag', so I thought it would be a perfect way to share a bit more about myself. 


1. Are you named after anyone?       


I am! Have you ever heard of a TV mini-series called North and South? Not ringing a bell? … Patrick Swayze is in it. Still no? well then, I will have to leave a link at the end of these questions for you!    I was named after one of Swayze's characters' sisters. She is basically the b**** of the entire thing… but whilst I was named after her and not her sister in the series, Brett (my mom wanted to use this name but my dads brothers name is brett…) I have the complete opposite personality as the character!

2. When was the last time you cried?


Honestly I don't remember … but probably during whatever sad movie I watched last. 

3. Do you have any kids?

Nope

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?

I would like to think that I would! I am really shy when I meet people, so it might take some time for me to warm up to a person (or, in this case myself) but once I open up I am super outgoing and easy to get along with!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?


In my opinion, yes. Do people always recognize it as sarcasm, probably not… 

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

I would love to pretend that I am that adventurous … but no. 

7. What is your favourite cereal?


hmmm … Probably Honey Nut Cheerios!

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Their eyes and smile! 

9. What is your eye color?

Sort of a Blue-Green. But I have woken up some days and my eyes are a Silver-Grey color … weird right? 

10. Scary movie or happy ending?

I would most likely go for the scary movie, unless it really just has no point to it and once it's over really had no meaning to it. 

11. Favorite smells?                 


Right now I am absolutely in love with a candle I found at Target the other week, the scent is Citrus Lime Basil by Nest Fragrances

12. Summer or Winter?

While most people have warm drinks to accompany them in the winter I am the weirdest person alive and do not like Hot Chocolate, Hot coffees, or hot Tea … So I would have to go with Summer on this one! 

13. Computer or Television?


Well, this is sort of a tricky one… because you can watch TV on the computer, sooo yeah … Computer

14. What is the furthest you have ever been away from home?

Approximately 2,355 miles away from home!

15. Do you have special talents?


Not that I can think of … but alot of people tell me that I am good at drawing. 

16. Where were you born?

The United States of America

17. What are some of your hobbies?

Photography, drawing, blogging (obviously), and cooking!

18. Do you have any pets?            


This is kind of tricky, in my household there are five pets (two dogs and three cats) … but technically only one is mine (he's a cat named Jack).

19. Favorite movie?                    


This is a really tough question! So many movies come to mind, but if my life depended on it and I HAD to pick just one it would be A Knights Tale featuring the amazing Heath Ledger (R.I.P).

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, one older brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A travel photographer that blogs on the side! 


And that is the 'Get to know me Tag' ! I hope you guys feel like you know me a little but better, and if there is anything else you are just itching to know, that was not included in this tag, tweet me @PhotoBeautyBlog or post a comment! 

If you are reading this I am tagging you! and if you answer this tag with a post of your own put a link to it in the comments so I can get to know you too! (or if you don't have a blog you can answer the questions in the comments)


Until next time!

Ashton  
                      x




Links!


No comments:

Post a Comment