18 March 2014

Spring Beauty Tag!



Last Friday I was tagged by Zoe or Beauty Pie to do the spring Beauty Tag that she created(You may remember her from my fellow blogger interview!)!!  :)  So here it goes : 


1. Do you change your makeup when spring arrives? if so, how?

I think the main thing I change is that I skip using primers a lot of the time, they make my face feel heavy (if that makes sense) because of the heat (I'm in the south lol). The other main thing that I change is transitioning from neutral matte colored eye shadows to bright and shimmery colors!

2. Whats your favorite spring fragrance?

Ive recently discovered LUSH (I know kind of late, but the closest one to me is six hours away!) and I am so obsessed with Karma

3. Whats going to be your favorite accessory this spring?

I recently went through my dresser to get rid of all the heavy winter clothes in order to replace them with shorts and tee shirts galore, and I stumbled across a pink leather bracelet I had made at a cute little shop last year with my name engraved on it! I haven't gone long without wearing it since then, and when I do forget to put it on i feel like I'm missing something.

4. Whats going to be your most worn item of clothing this spring?

Probably a pair os shorts that I bought last year at Target. They are a really faded/pastel blue with a pink floral print!

5. What are your top three favorite nail polishes?

I am actually planning a entire post for this in a few days! lol But I would have to go with essie Butler Please, essie Splash of Grendaline, and Sinful Colors Rise & Shine! 

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in spring?

For everyday wear I would probably go with sandals because I move around a lot and I don't want my feet to hurt all day lol, but to go out or to go to a nice restaurant for dinner I would go with pumps. 

7. Whats your favorite spring jacket?

I am currently looking for a new spring jacket because a friend borrowed mine from last year and I never got it back … so if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments please!! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!! 

I tag:
Just 506  @Just506_ : http://just506.wordpress.com
Zazie @zaziebibi : http://a-little-treat.blogspot.com
Sue @healthyskincan : 
Monelle @monellebeauty : monellebeauty.blogspot.com.au

I want to thank anyone reading this! And even if i didn't specifically tag you feel free to do this tag and leave me a link to it in the comments so I can check it out!



Don't forget to read about the skinade giveaway and how you can enter here http://photobeautyguide.blogspot.com/2014/03/skinade-giveaway-and-why-you-should.html 

When you enter I do receive a small commission, anything I earn from posts such as
 this I am saving up for when I host a giveaway for you all! 

Ashton
                        x

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandals do rule the world! I love Essie, and I do love changing the colours I use for spring. In winter I usually do like dark colours with bright patterns or something on them, but for spring and summer I go neon or pastel! Love the idea of this tag :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/cyprus-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing neon in summer too!! You should do this tag! I would love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete