15 March 2014

Simple Skin care Starter Kit Review!

It is time for my first review! I hope you like it! 

I was on a search, for a new face cleaner because the one that I was using didn't help with break outs at all! I am even convinced that it caused more breakouts than one it made go away, so I picked up this little kit! 

Simple Skin Care Starter Kit: I used this everyday for one week



 I decided to buy the Simple Skincare Starter Kit on a whim when I saw it while in Target one day (I go there a lot don't I?). I had seen commercials for Simple but had never bought it because I heard some people say that the smell was horrendous. And I don't know about you but when I hear someone talk about how bad a product smells, I do not really want to buy it.
 Never the less When I saw that it was only $4.99 for the Starter Kit I thought I would give it a go! 





Starting off with the Facial Wash;  I was surprised by how little of this you need (a dime sized amount or maybe even less!) because other face washes like this I always found my self using quite a lot at once. This face wash lathers really nicely, it is not a soapy kind of lather but more like a smooth silky feeling. As most face washes it was very straight forward on how to apply, The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I wish their was some kind of exfoliant in it (even if it is just barely noticeable). Now, I do know that this brand makes other types of face washes, and I believe that they do have a couple with exfoliants in them so maybe this just is not the one for me as far as exfoliation goes. But it is great as an everyday cleanser! As far as results go, it did keep my problem areas from getting worse like they would if i didn't wash my face, but it didn't make them disappear either.  I am not sure if I would recommend this particular face wash, but I would recommend this brand! 




This Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is amazing! It is by far the best one that I have tried so far. Again with this product a little goes a long way! But saying that it goes a long could be different for other people, when i apply moisturiser after I wash my fave I normally just put it on my dry skin spots; my forehead and cheeks … and use what ever I have left over on my have for the rest of my face (which isn't much).
 I would certainly recommend this for all skin types because it didn't make my skin oily, it made my dry skin less noticeable, and my skin was super soft all day! 




Last but definitely not least are the Cleansing Facial Wipes! These are so soft on the skin I was amazed. Most facial wipes I find are always too rough on my skin, but these were just right! I used them at night to remove my makeup and to start my nightly face cleaning routine. Even though I didn't solely use these as a makeup remover and cleanser in one my main 'experiment' with these was to see if what they advertised (takes off water proof mascara easily) was true. And to my surprise it was! with just a couple wipes my mascara was off with no hard scrubbing or pain. I really recommend getting these especially if you have had trouble finding something to get your waterproof mascara off! 
I will definitely buy these again in the future!

I hope you guys found this helpful if you have seen this brand around where you live, and aren't quite sure if you wanted to try it out or not. If you do decide to give it a go let me know what you think about it and how it worked for you in the comments! 

And if you liked this review and want to see others like it leave your suggestions down in the comments or tweet me @PhotoBeautyBlog of what you like to see, and you just might! 

I hope you guys are having an awesome weekend! 


Ashton
                   x

2 comments:

  1. I love simple product, there so affordable as well

    lovely post, Jorden X

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I looked at your blog, I really like it! I looked at every post and I really liked it! I also gave you a follow on bloglovin :) x

      Delete