10 March 2014

Fellow Blogger Interview: Beauty Pie

I know I do not normally post two days in a row and I was going to wait until a little bit later in the week to put this up,  but I was just way to excited not to post this as soon as I possibly could! So I hope you like it! 

I recently decided to go out on a whim and contact one of the bloggers that I have been following over the past few months. Her blog is also one reason that I became inspired to start blogging myself! This wonderful bloggers name is Zoe Frances and her blog is called Beauty Pie, she is so sweet and genuine and I think that you should check out her blog! 



So when I contacted Zoe I asked some questions and also asked if it was okay to put them along with her responses up on here for you all to see … and she said YES! 

I won't keep you waiting any longer! Here is what I asked … I hope you all enjoy this post!



1. What made you want to start blogging? 

I literally had a spare-of-the-moment idea that I wanted to do something creative with my time and after reading a few blogs, I decided to give it a go myself! I put no pressure on myself, I just thought "well, if it doesn't work out, then at least I gave it a go". I wanted to try something new and I love writing :-)


2. Were you ever self-conscious or doubtful of your blog when you started it? 

I was always doubtful of my blog, I still am now! I think you'll always want to be better and when you read so many great blogs, you're gonna start to compare, which is bad.


3. How do you come up with post ideas, and where do you get your inspiration from for them?

I like to read beauty and fashion magazines, especially Cosmopolitan. It helps give me inspiration as I like to read the newest trends in the beauty and fashion world. They also come in handy when I do 'wishlist' posts. Reading other blogs also gives me inspiration:-)


4. How did you decide how often you would post things? 

I try and do at least two or three posts a week, as I like to keep up to date with my blog (it also shows that you're passionate with your writing). I don't have a specific schedule that I stick to, I just post when I feel like it :-)


5. What are some tips that you would give to bloggers who are just starting out, such as myself?

I've only been blogging for four months myself, so I still consider myself a bit of a 'newbie' in the blogging world! I would say to post regularly, make sure your photography is clear and interact with other bloggers through twitter - it really helps get your blog noticed!


I just want to thank Zoe again for answering my questions and letting me share with you guys!  And if you haven't already I really hope you take a look at her blog!! 
 (even though her link is in the first bit of this post, and you should have! lol ) 


Until next time


Ashton 

                    x

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much! I really appreciate it, so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I love your blog, and appreciate so much that you took the time to answer these questions!! :)

      Delete