23 April 2014

ALMAY Liquid Lip Balm!

About a week ago I was looking through the newspaper catching up on current events, okay you caught me I was just looking for beauty coupons…  And I stumbled upon a really good one! 

I was lucky enough to have a $4.00 off any ALMAY product! I later found out that not every body got one of these in there section of ads/coupons that comes with the newspaper… so I was super happy!  I haven't tried many ALMAY products apart from a couple eye shadows here and the a year or so ago, but I had been wanting to try the color + care liquid lip balms that they have out. 

I got mine at Target (of course ^.^ ) and they sell them for $4.49. So when I used my coupon I got mine for just $0.49!! It was a huge steal in my opinion. 







                    























I got mine in the color 'Blooming Balm' because I hadn't used these before and didn't know how sheer they would be one I put it on my lips. In the picture on the right I built the color on my hand quite a bit, so that you could kind of get a feel for the color out of the tube, and so that you could see that it is somewhat build able. But I personally do not use this much when putting it on. It is very sheer and matches pretty closely to my natural lip color, but it adds a richer color and gloss to them (if that makes any sense at all … ) 

I was also expecting this to be like any other lip gloss. You know the ones… they feel kind of sticky and heavy on your lips. But this one is nothing like that! It does truly feel like I've just put on a moisturising chap stick/lip balm, only it adds a bit of color and shine! 

Over all I am super happy I found that coupon and tried this product. It is now the lip product that I reach for when I am getting ready, or when I need one to toss in my bag and use through out the day!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and if you have already tried or are going to try this product I want to know what your favorite shades are and what you think of it! You can tell me what you think in the comments or tweet me @PhotoBeautyBlog ! I respond as quickly as I can, as long as I am not driving  or a professor is walking around the class room at school :) 

Hope you all are having a good week!


Ashton
               x

No comments:

Post a Comment