22 May 2014

My New Job!

Hi everyone!

It has been a long time since I have had time to sit and plan out/put together posts for you all! I have felt sort of weird the past couple of weeks because I haven't been blogging … but if you have seen my last post then you know I have also been super busy.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you have probably seen a picture that I posted about where my new job that I told you all about is at ….



Yup, I work at LUSH Cosmetics now! It is so exciting!! A couple of weeks after I put up my first ever LUSH review I found out that a shop was opening 45 minutes away from where I live. Needless to say I applied very quickly after they announced that they were hiring … 

Our shop has not opened yet, but I did complete training last week 
(it was super fun! and I learned a TON of stuff). 

I hope you all are looking forward to a haul soon! If there are any questions or anything you may have about a product or the company I would be super happy to answer them for you in the comments, or you can email me or tweet me, you could even Instagram a picture of a product and tag me in it, you can also add me on Facebook and send me a message! I will reply as soon as I can! :) 

I will be putting up 'regular' posts on a more routine basis soon!!


Ashton
                 x

No comments:

Post a Comment